Crescendo v1.2 - Balancing and Pausing
- The game can now be paused using the escape key, and automatically pauses if the game window loses focus.
- Shortened the death screen significantly, and changed the sound that plays to hopefully be less annoying.
- Increased the time you can be over the ambient volume before dying from .1 seconds to .15 seconds.
- Reworked the end of level 4.
- Increased the ambient volume of level 4 phase 1, to make it a little easier.
- Changed the art for levels 2, 3, and 4 to add visual clarity.
- Holding the jump key no longer makes the player continuously jump. The key must be released before another jump can be performed.
- Either shift key can now be used to perform a dash.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.